openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <legi...@gmail.com>
Subject Error on enum statement. Can sombody take a little time and explain the enum and the error?
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 01:06:32 GMT
Hello all,

I tried to compile the source again. since I had again missing
definition on trunc I wanted to know if I can build at least the 4.1.3
release. I checked out the branch and started all over.

And I ran into following Issue:

../inc/basebmp/packedpixeliterator.hxx:80:10: error: enumerator value
for 'bit_mask' is not an integer constant

The corresponding code is:

   enum {
         /** The number of pixel within a single value_type value
          */
num_intraword_positions=sizeof(value_type)*8/bits_per_pixel,
         /** Bit mask for one pixel (least significant bits)
          */
         bit_mask=~(~0 << bits_per_pixel)
     };

An explanation would be great. I found [1] on the net, but I am realy
unsure if this is the same. And I do not understand the code in
packedpixeliterator at all.

All the best and thanks for your time.

Peter

[1]