openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: no access
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 20:17:05 GMT
At 19:20 20/12/2016 +0100, Marcus Noname wrote:
>Am 12/20/2016 04:55 AM, schrieb Martin Groenescheij:
>>Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 20:52:15 +0000 (UTC)
>>From: corby white <mr42white@yahoo.com>
>>>Hello, I was on the Template page trying to download a template.
>>>"Access Denied" was the message, however there is no "Login"
>>>required for downloads, is there something I need to do to access
>>>these templates?
>>
>>Can someone of the developers correct this problem?
>>
>>The issue is that the template gives the message "Access denied"
>>instead of "Page not Found"
>
>I've no problem to download templates. Please try again. Maybe it
>was a temporary problem that is now solved.

Sorry, but there clearly is a problem. For example, on
http://templates.openoffice.org/ there is a template "CD Jewel Case
Front Insert Template - ClearEyesMedia.com". The link is to
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/cd-jewel-case-front-insert-template-2
, which delivers "Access denied / You are not authorized to access this page."

Brian Barker