openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "John D'Orazio" <john.dora...@cappellaniauniroma3.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice Math development
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 14:24:50 GMT
Hello Ahmed, you can find some updated information on building Open Office
from source on different platforms at this wiki page:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

There is more complete information also at this wiki page:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

I hope this helps.

--
don John R. D'Orazio