openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Google+] YouTube channel
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2016 16:19:50 GMT

http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/logos/

> I know that Rob Weir used some old b/w photos for announcements and
> Marcus continued with his blog posts.

Yes but this is not a mandatory requirement. Especially for a Youtube
channel the B/W pictures (that, I think, were chosen because they were
in the public domain, from http://www.loc.gov/pictures/ or a similar
source) would not make a lot of sense.

> I would need something for the YouTube channel picture...

Something based on the orb and logo from the first link would probably
be best then.

As for the content, I assume you are or will be in contact with Stelios
who mentioned a huge collection of videos in this same thread, right?

Regards,
   Andrea.