openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Testing 4.1.3 - source builds
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 07:39:48 GMT
Testing the reference builds is indeed extremely important, and should
be most of the testing.

The significance of the builds from source is that a PMC member can only
cast a binding +1 vote if they have done one, and we need at least three
binding +1 votes to release. They also need to have a general opinion
that the release should go out, and all the non-binding votes and
testing reports may influence that.