openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <legi...@gmail.com>
Subject [Discussion] Office Architecture
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 05:04:27 GMT
Hello all,

I am trying to understand the Architecture of OO. And i have a bit
difficults to this. Mainly because I am Data Driven programmer (I suck
when i have to write a gui), and the approach taken seems a GUI driven one.

So from hat I understand is, that on the Low lever we have "Primitives".
Those Primitives are not an abstract view of Code, but already Graphical
representations. (I found references from UNO to AWT. So I assume this.)

 From these Primitives OO tailors an Abstract Toolset, called Framework
which then get implemented into the Application like Writer or Calc etc.

Is this fundamental Idea of the Architecture correct?

Thanks

Peter