openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From T L <studentt33...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Help me please!
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 18:56:13 GMT
You just copied yourself.Please I really need you to help me with this, can you please answer
me instead of repeating yourself?

    On Thursday, October 27, 2016 12:12 PM, jonathon <toki.kantoor@gmail.com> wrote:

 On 27/10/2016 13:21, T L wrote:
> My Open office is adding and deleting colors on me and now I have colors with no names
can you please help me?

Some questions:
* Which component of Apache OpenOffice are you using?
* What are you doing, when colours are added;
* What are you doing, when colours are deleted;
* What specific colours are being removed;
* What specific colours are being added;
* What colour palette are you using?
* Have you added any colours to the colour palette you are using;
* Have you deleted any colours from that colour palette?

jonathon