openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Rich Bowen"<rbo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What Would OpenOffice Retirement Involve? (long)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 15:15:22 GMT

On 2016-09-02 09:02 (-0400), Jorg Schmidt <joesch@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

> never we forget how members of OpenOffice (for example, Rob Weir) were insulted by
> TDF representatives.

It's important, in all of this conversation, to keep the interests of the *users* first. This
project is about producing software for the public good, not about winning some contest, or
nursing our hurt feelings. We owe it to the users to forgive and forget actual and perceived
insults, and move on with our lives. Otherwise, what the heck are we doing here?