openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Vard Antinyan <VARD.ANTIN...@cse.gu.se>
Subject Code Complexity Survey
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 14:42:05 GMT
Dear Developers,

We have undertaken a task to assess code complexity triggers and generate recommendations
for developing simple and understandable code. Our intension is to share the results with
software developers of the entire world (open source, academy, industry, students), so everyone
can learn the triggers behind complex software.

A previous survey that we conducted with seven large companies have shown results that can
significantly increase our understanding of complexity and empower us to manage complexity
effectively.

You are welcome to learn the results of the previous study from the attached report.

However we need your help for more input and more rigorous results. My request to you is -
would you please consider to answer the questions of this survey, which takes max. 10 minutes
to fulfill?

https://goo.gl/forms/h9WXZ8VSEw7BUyHg1

The results will be shared in a public webpage and everyone possible will be invited to discuss
them.

Your knowledge and experience is vital for achieving substantial and generalizable results,
and your effort is much appreciated!

Sincerely

Vard Antinyan

PhD candidate in University of Gothenburg, Sweden

Tel: 0046317725707