openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <legi...@gmail.com>
Subject Can not change anything with basic userrights?!
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 19:42:06 GMT
cool! I would do work on Bugs today, it is just that I have the
following permission bits set on leginee@gmail.com:

# registered-user

# All registered users

Can I get more userrights because I do not have any dropdowns ;)

Something a developer can has would be great. :-D

Or what is the process for that?

All the best

Peter