openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: New volunteer
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 23:32:04 GMT
I think our e-mails crossed in the ether. I have just finished updating
the step-by-step instructions to use a different method to download
apt-cyg from its new home, GitHub.

Could you take charge of testing the new instructions? Unfortunately,
the first change is in the initial install of cygwin.

Incidentally, googlecode.com still exists, but it no longer handles apt-cyg.