openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <anw...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>
Subject Re: OO
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 08:12:24 GMT
Thank you for your helpfulness.

We have a new mailinglist for volunteers now.

Anyone who wants to help can subscribe to
recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by sending e-mail to
recruitment-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org

The objective is to provide a place for new volunteers to introduce
themselves and get suggestions.

Kind regards
Michael

Am 06.09.2016 um 09:16 schrieb Your Comrade:
> Please, let's not close the project OpenOffice!
> In Ukraine, there are many smart developers who are interested in the work of the developer
for a small salary.
> For example, many would agree to work extra for $ 100 per month! If you do not have developers,
so in Ukraine, a lot of them, however much and left.
> Personally, I find a few dozen developers in Ukraine, and I can personally participate
in the project!
> Money to pay can be obtained from the introduction of the basic software known products
and systems: Android, iOS, MacOS.