openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What Would OpenOffice Retirement Involve? (long)
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 16:51:09 GMT
I don't have very much free time, but once MacOSX build instructions are rewritten and the
process clean. I am willing to validate the instructions and each step on a fresh Mac. This
would also put me a position to cast a binding vote on a release when that is ready.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 2, 2016, at 3:42 PM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, still VERY valid!
>
>> On Sep 2, 2016, at 12:37 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> I seem to recall that you made an offer to help with Mac builds. I know you helped
during incubation. Is your offer still valid?