openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: What would OpenOffice NON-retirement involve?
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 16:33:02 GMT
Really? Substantial work is done on list to improve the build process for Windows and you don't
think about mentioning that?

Someone who has a Mac and time could help with  that build!

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 2, 2016, at 9:05 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>
> We all have these questions, Phil.  What we are awaiting is someone to provide an actionable
answer.

> There is nothing to do about the FUD (as is already remarked elsewhere on the What would
... thread).  That's a waste of energy.  What we need is energy put into having an AOO that
serves its community.