openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <motley.crue....@gmail.com>
Subject What would OpenOffice NON-retirement involve?
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 14:59:55 GMT
OK, counter-point to the other thread... let's talk specifically about what
needs to happen next, given that some (plenty|most|all|???) of us want this
project to
continue moving forward.

What has to happen next?  What is the most important thing/things we could
be
working on?  What could I do *right now* to help move things in a positive
direction?

How can we attract more developers?  How do we counter the FUD that is
already being promulgated in response to the "retirement" discussion?
 etc...

Phil
~~~
This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM