openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From JZA <acolor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I want to support OO development
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 14:49:58 GMT
Bare in mind most of AOO is based on C++ code. So this would be most of the
actual development time. There are many bugs that have been documentated,
so before squashing them, you should read the wiki and also consult the
list for possible outdated documentation. This is one of the biggest
hurdles to get really into AOO.