openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From JZA <acolor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: License information
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 09:07:44 GMT
License is not just about price, actually price is irrelevant is about who
can gain access to the code and what uses can be used. Please read the
license at:

However you are "free" to use it from our website without the need to make
any payment s to us. Althought donations are encourage.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor