openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Consolidating all the build guides
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2016 19:53:32 GMT
On 15/09/2016 John D'Orazio wrote:
>>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO
> I'm noticing that even in this page that is considered an official guide to
> building, the epm module is downloaded from msweet.org and not from the
> sourceforge oooextras mirror. Does it make any difference? Was it really
> patched, or can it be downloaded just the same from the msweet.org url?

The thing we download is the official version (with the minor
convenience that the OOoExtras copy is also available with an embedded
MD5 hash in the filename, to validate the download). So the files are
identical.

All patching occurs after download, using patches that are stored in our
source tree.

Regards,
   Andrea.