openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What Would OpenOffice Retirement Involve? (long)
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 21:51:15 GMT
Am 09/07/2016 11:35 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> On 06/09/2016 Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> What has been obvious, from following the numerous threads in various
>> places, as well as contributing to the 2 main ones, is just how much
>> "damage" Rob Weir has either done or has been attributed to have done.
>
> There is no relation whatsoever between Rob Weir and the collective
> science-fiction work under development in this thread.
>
> Still, I have to say that even though Rob wrote questionable posts on
> his own blog (never speaking for Apache or OpenOffice) and even though
> his bad temper is not under discussion, he also was an outstanding
> contributor and a decent community member. This should not be forgotten
> so easily.

and when we speak about excuses then we could likewise demand from
others this as we have understood their statements as damage and attacks
against OpenOffice. So, will this happen? No, because they see it -
obviously ;-) - a bit different.

Therefore let's keep this part in the past and look forward. If you
really want you could state this but without to be too detailed or names.

Marcus