openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Consolidating all the build guides
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 21:49:23 GMT
As I have now some experience on building OpenOffice, I've also seen
that there are alot of wikipages that describe to some degree of detail
how to build.

I would like to consolidate them into a one or maybe very few:

1. Search for everything that's available.
2. Cluster the pages that are duplicates or similar.
3. Combine the content with moving, merging, rearranging, deleting.
4. Finally, we have one or a few references everyone can save as
    browser bookmarks.

BTW:
It's really hidden in a good way as I havn't found it again. Where are
the configure options for the official releases we have done so far?

Thanks

Marcus