openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: ooo-site "Participation/Help-Wanted" structure (was RE: What would OpenOffice NON-retirement involve?)
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 20:15:52 GMT
Am 09/07/2016 09:56 PM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:

> [...]

to start a bit easier I would first copy & paste the content from
"get-involved.html". Put the - now known - main problems and
requirements first und put thinks like donation at the bottom. And then
add new things into the right order.

If there is no volunteer faster, then I will start beginning or at the
weekend.

Marcus