openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What would OpenOffice NON-retirement involve?
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 22:22:34 GMT
Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> If you can send me a pointer to documentation on the correct moderator
> tools, I can also do that. How soon can we get the list started?

Request form is here: https://infra.apache.org/officers/mlreq and
requests are usually honored within 48 hours.

You'll have to specify a second moderator. I'm not so inclined to be
one, but if this speeds up things feel free to put my Apache e-mail
address there, at least for the time being (next month or so).

> to strike while the iron is hot, and we can get a lot of publicity for
> an appeal for developers.

I'm unsure about this. As you have seen in the last 24 hours, visibility
is only given to what the journalist/blogger likes.

Regards,
   Andrea.