openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <legi...@gmail.com>
Subject [Issue 123308] [Discuss] Close Issue 123308
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 19:14:08 GMT
Hello all,

The Case:

The reporter reports that shortcuts has been changed not by him. He
added a Document with hebrew letters. Later a screenshot was added by
the reporter that prooves that the shortcuts has been changed.

The possible Issue:

What i can make out is that the Shortcuts have been changed for unknown
reason.

My conclusion:

This bug refers to 3.4.0. Could not get confirmation until today. I
tried with 4.1.2 on Mac. And failed too. In order to corner this
Incident more closely we need more information. I doubt anyone knows
what happened after so longtime.

I would like to close this Issue, in combinaton with a comment to kindly
ask in case this problem persists in an actual version, to file a new
bug or reopen this bug. Not sure which process the project prefers.

At least I would like to downgrade the P1 Priority since this is no show
stopper, more a shadow hunt.

What are your thoughts?

All the best

Peter