openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Formsbirds <supp...@formbirds.com>
Subject Request for Nofollow or Removal of Links to My Site at Openoffice
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:51:54 GMT
Dear Webmaster,

I'm writing to ask for adding "Nofollow" tag to the links that pointed to my site - formsbirds.com
or remove them completely.
We found thousands of links pointed to our site from templates.openoffice.org. The links are
under an account named susiesan@yandex.com.
This was caused by a SEO team we hired. We want to get our templates shared to more users
via your site and hired a SEO team to upload our templates to your site. But they are too
aggressive and put too many links inside.
Now we found thousands of backlinks from your site, which are actually bad to our site.
We have contacted the SEO team to remove the links under the user accountsusiesan@yandex.com,
while they told us the account had been blocked and they couldn't log in to delete the links.

We ask for the removal of all the links, or just add "nofollow" tag to those links pointed
to our website from your side. You can still keep the documents that have uploaded at your
website if those templates ate useful to users, but please delete the links pointed to our
site.
Katie Williams
Formsbirds.com