openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jose R R <jose....@metztli.com>
Subject Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2 locks in Enlightenment 0.21.99.21605
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2016 10:42:52 GMT
Niltze [Hello], all!

I've noticed that Enlightenment 0.17.x.y and 0.21.x.y GUI environment
sometimes becomes locked upon mousing over icons in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2.

Notwithstanding, when I built Enlightenment 0.19.x.y and 0.20.xy, the
locking issue disappeared and I thought it was resolved; but then issue
reappeared once more in Enlightenment 0.21.x.y. I have to CTRL + ALT and
press F1, F2, etc. to get another shell, login and restart XDM.

Best Professional Regards.

--
Jose R R
http://metztli.it