openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Courtney <courtneymc...@roadrunner.com>
Subject Re: Attention: Courtney
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2016 16:48:48 GMT
I waited but only got one I believe. Some of the replies to my previous message I got twice
but not yours

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 26, 2016, at 1:16 PM, Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org> wrote:
>
> Don't worry about all the e-mails. It's a bit like walking into the middle of a conversation.
I would prefer to establish direct communication, not through the list, so that we can work
out the best way for you to help at this point in time.

> You should get two copies of this e-mail, one through the list and the other direct.
Please let me know whether you get both.