openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Smoke Test to run on a built office
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 23:08:07 GMT
How does one find out whether the tests have hung, or are just taking
their time? I started them by running ant in the test folder using a
cygwin shell that has the winenv.set.sh parameters for my AOO412 build.

It started doing AOO things, with windows appearing, changing, and
disappearing, so I left it to get on with the job. The next time I
looked in on it, there was an empty spreadsheet on the screen. The last
few shell lines were:

      [exec]
      [exec] setup -> ok
      [exec] write_status -> ok
      [exec] ---
      [exec]
      [exec] Jul 06, 2016 2:43:03 PM org.openoffice.test.common.Logger
finish
      [exec] INFO: Finish running test method [smokeTest]
      [exec] Jul 06, 2016 2:43:03 PM org.openoffice.test.common.Logger start
      [exec] INFO: Start running test method
[testInsertFunctionViaFormulaBar]
      [exec] Jul 06, 2016 2:43:03 PM org.openoffice.test.common.Logger start
      [exec] INFO: Clean up temp directory for test method
[C:\OpenOfficeDev\AOO412\test\testspace\temp]
      [exec] Jul 06, 2016 2:43:04 PM org.openoffice.test.OpenOffice start
      [exec] INFO:
"C:\OpenOfficeDev\AOO412\test\testspace\install\OpenOffice
4\program\soffice.exe" "-automationport=12479" "-enableautomation"
"-c8ebd53ec8fb426fbe3e4a4beba2533b" "-nofirststartwizard" "-norestore"
"-quickstart=no"