openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Editing Download page
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 18:05:12 GMT
Am 07/22/2016 07:45 PM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
> I am trying to edit www.openoffice.org/download/ to add a box for
> recruiting developers. It seems to be a rather complicated page, with
> internationalization.

yes, to give the L10n groups the possibility to translate their
webpages. But only the strings. Everything else should be the same look
& feel. Therefore the heavy use of scripting.

> If anyone is familiar with how to edit it, and has time to help me,
> please reply.

Maybe you have overlooked my previous answer on your "Attracting new
developers" thread. ;-) I'll look on the weekend for the necessary updates.

Marcus