openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting broken download link
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 08:56:22 GMT
Am 07/17/2016 10:20 AM, schrieb Howard:
> Taken to Source forge – click download – ends with
> either “download will complete in 0 seconds” (but it doesn’t)
> or a “thank you for downloading “– but it hasn’t (A search for both apache and
OpenOffice drawing no results – and there is nothing on Download folder)

I've tried to download and it works. So, at least it's not a general
problem.

It's possible that a mirror is temporary not available or the Internet
connection to/from this mirror is momentarily faulty. In this case you
can try later or use manually a different mirror server. The following
link is using the service provider from NetCologne, Germany:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.2/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download?use_mirror=netcologne

HTH

Marcus