openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J J Wilkerson <wilklaw2...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Problems with Spreadsheet, A repeat but with an added note
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 16:15:47 GMT
  Hello again,
I realize that this is Sunday so I might not get a reply for some time, and that is fine.
Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
I've been using Open Office for Word Pad and Spreadsheets for more than a year and installed
4.1.2 a long time ago. Yesterday I went t open a spreadsheet that I have been adding to for
about two months. All of a sudden I can't open any spreadsheet with Open Office. I reinstalled
4.1.2 but that has made no difference. What do I do next to open my spreadsheets?
Just wanted to add that I thought about uninstalling Open Office, but I was concerned that
that might affect all the Word Pad documents that I have and frequently use.

Thanks,
J. Wilkerson