openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [Notice] Tentative ETA on EOL for mail-search, September 1st.
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 23:24:53 GMT
Infra has a new site wide mail archive tool -- Pony Mail -- via:

https://lists.apache.org/

which will be replacing the archive format found currently used from:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/

We have links to archives of our various mailing lists on our project site:

whose links we will be changing to this new mail archive tool soonish.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Notice] Tentative ETA on EOL for mail-search, September 1st.
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 11:32:37 +0200
From: Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@apache.org>
To: infrastructure@apache.org <infrastructure@apache.org>

Hi folks,
this is to inform you that we are EOL'ing mail-search in the near
future, tentatively September 1st. With the introduction of
lists.apache.org and the fact that the box that runs mail-search is way
beyond 'old' (8 years!), we are going to retire the service to reduce
the number of redundant services we run.

If you have any question, comments, flames, now is a good time to fire
those off :)

As we get closer to the EOL date, we will inform you of the specific
date, should it change.

With regards,
Daniel on behalf of Infra.