openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Report broken download link
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 18:07:43 GMT
carla viehmann wrote:
> I keep getting a report that I am unable to load your apache open office.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you-carla

Carla;

You have not supplied enough information for any of us to help you.
Apache OpenOffice (AOO) runs on numerous operating systems and the
reasons it is not opening for you and the way to rectify that are most
likely dependent on what operating system you are using.

At minimum please supply the operating system that you are
using(Windows,osX, Linux, etc.) and the exact wording of the error
message you receive. That info will help us to narrow down what is
happening.

Regards
Keith
PS As you are not subscribed to the mailing list I have cc'd you on this
reply. Please respond only to the list and not my individual address.
Thank You

--
Keith N. McKenna, p/OSB