openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Gerry Dutchie <wingb...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: images
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 06:39:03 GMT
Hi Collegue!

I also used to work a long time as English teacher... ;-)))
Don't know about OpenOffice free use of graphic materials, but there are a lot of free sources
available on the internet:
Clipart - High Quality, Easy to Use, Free Support
Free stock photos · Pexels

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Clipart - High Quality, Easy to Use, Free SupportClipart for you in 2016 - Free for commercial
and non-commercial use. All clipart with transparency, scaling to any size you want. Free
Requests. |
|  |
| View on openclipart.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Free stock photos · PexelsFree stock photos you can use everywhere. ✓ Free for commercial
use ✓ No attribution required |
|  |
| View on www.pexels.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Also check out this site:
14 Amazingly Free Stock Photo Websites

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| 14 Amazingly Free Stock Photo WebsitesLooking for the perfect image for your next project?
Try some of these free online resources. |
|  |
| View on www.entrepreneur.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

In general, search for "free stock" or "creative commons".

Good luck!

Gerrit

    On Friday, 20 May 2016, 8:20, Helen Karpinskaya <helenkarpinskaya@gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Apache OpenOffice,

I'm an English teacher from Kiev, Ukraine. I'm currently working on
creating course books for learning English, and wish to publish them.

Could you tell me if I can use your images from the gallery (e.g.: people,
computers, signs, etc.) in my book or can I have your permission for this?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

--
Best regards,