openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Office with Oracle forms 10g
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 23:43:34 GMT
Hi Mohammad,

I'm not familiar with using Oracle forms.

Please provide some more information about your application such as:

Is this a stand-alone client application using the Java UNO jars?

Which AOO jars are you using and how are they placed on the classpath?

Was the successful test you described from within the AOO application or
a client application using the AOO jars?

Did this previously work on an older version of AOO and doesn't now or
is this a new application?

Thanks,
Carl