openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting broken download link
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 07:36:25 GMT
Am 04/11/2016 05:54 PM, schrieb Jim Kessler:
> I tried to download the latest version of Open Office. There was a
> broken link. Now nothing opens in Open Office or works.
>
> Jim Kessler
>
> Problem description Exchange this text to describe the problem
>
> (What does not work? What do you expect?)
> Browser variables Values
> [...]

I've tried to download and don't see a probnlem.

It's possible that a mirror is temporary not available or the Internet
connection to/from this mirror is momentarily out of order. In this case
you can try later or use manually a different server. The following link
is using the service provider from NetCologne, Germany:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.2/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download?use_mirror=netcologne

HTH

Marcus