openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Student Contribution
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 21:12:57 GMT
Alberto Torres wrote:
> Thanks for the response! I don’t have much programming skills so I was hoping I would
be able to contribute to documentation or anywhere you feel would be a good fit. Let me know!

>> On Mar 4, 2016, at 2:56 AM, Damjan Jovanovic <damjan@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Alberto
>>
>> Welcome to Apache OpenOffice. We would appreciate your help.
>>
>> Do you have any ideas of what you wish to contribute?
>>
>> Feel free to contact us for any help you need.
>>
>> Thank you
>> Damjan
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Alberto Torres <altorre8@neiu.edu> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> My name is Alberto Torres and I am a 4th year computer science student. I am
looking to contribute to an open source project as part of my school semester. I currently
work in and have 1 year experience in IT support for a Charter School Organization in Chicago.
I don’t have much programming experience but I am hoping to be able to contribute in other
ways a few hours a week for the next month. I look forward to getting involved!