openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Torres <altor...@neiu.edu>
Subject Re: Student Contribution
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 19:41:11 GMT
Thanks for the response! I don’t have much programming skills so I was hoping I would be
able to contribute to documentation or anywhere you feel would be a good fit. Let me know!

> On Mar 4, 2016, at 2:56 AM, Damjan Jovanovic <damjan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Alberto
>
> Welcome to Apache OpenOffice. We would appreciate your help.
>
> Do you have any ideas of what you wish to contribute?
>
> Feel free to contact us for any help you need.
>
> Thank you
> Damjan
>
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Alberto Torres <altorre8@neiu.edu> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> My name is Alberto Torres and I am a 4th year computer science student. I am looking
to contribute to an open source project as part of my school semester. I currently work in
and have 1 year experience in IT support for a Charter School Organization in Chicago. I don’t
have much programming experience but I am hoping to be able to contribute in other ways a
few hours a week for the next month. I look forward to getting involved!