openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Myers <myers_dar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Open Office Writer UTTER , UTTER Rubbish
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 13:14:43 GMT
Hello

Can someone please pass this comment on to the relevant incompetent developer who created
openoffice writer..

It has the a really obvious problem with the program...

IT HAS NO BLOODY  SPELL CHECK!!!!!

Seriously I ask you this, what IDIOT created a doc writer without the most fundamental function????

Even when installing 4.1.2 it says its selected , however NO, it just doesn't work..

I will be pulling my donations and putting money into Microsoft, where things DO work!! albeit
I will have to pay.