openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From JZA <acolor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ctrl+z not work when add a listener to keyboard
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:28:15 GMT
Even if there is not XUndoManager there was an Undo service AFAIK. Since
the documentation has move on from 3.x I would suggest to use the XRay
explorer and look for services available. I tried lookingfor legacy
releases, but only the binaries are there, I could look for old
documentation release notes regarding the API changes, but that would take
a while.
http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.2_sdk.html#newapis