openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org>
Subject 100% of bvt QA tests now pass
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 07:51:17 GMT
Hi

After a few of my fixes in SVN trunk, our bvt QA tests are now all passing :-).

The bvt.gui.BasicFunctionTest.testSlideShow test passes on 4.1.2 on
Linux, but fails on trunk on FreeBSD which also has the manually
reproducible problem where Impress documents - at least with a
rectangle added - have a jagged red background in slideshow mode (F5)
that probably breaks the test (red rectangle detection fails). Not yet
sure whether it's a regression in trunk or FreeBSD-specific problem.

Should we also run and report on QA tests on the buildbots?

Damjan