openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Student Contribution
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 08:56:14 GMT
Hi Alberto

Welcome to Apache OpenOffice. We would appreciate your help.

Do you have any ideas of what you wish to contribute?

Feel free to contact us for any help you need.

Thank you
Damjan

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Alberto Torres <altorre8@neiu.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Alberto Torres and I am a 4th year computer science student. I am looking
to contribute to an open source project as part of my school semester. I currently work in
and have 1 year experience in IT support for a Charter School Organization in Chicago. I don’t
have much programming experience but I am hoping to be able to contribute in other ways a
few hours a week for the next month. I look forward to getting involved!