openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "donaldupre ." <donaldu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO Governance (was RE: Next release and gbuild)
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 12:20:07 GMT
In the same way management in your professional experience handled
disagreement, disrespect, waste, inefficiency etc. that sometimes happen
when people work together.
You did offer to learn to be a release manager, it means that some sort of
"management" is needed?
How someone here suggested making a release without a manger is beyond me...