openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Build without doing any tests?
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 16:19:12 GMT
I also have no idea which tests - I just know I was greeted this morning
by an incomplete build and the form of AOO dialog I only see from a
debug build. The build resumed as soon as I answered the dialog.

I'll try --disable-unit-tests next time I start a build.

Is there a general document describing all the AOO configure parameters?
If so, I should read it.

Thanks,

Patricia