openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Profile.c bugs (was RE: Some thoughts on the learning curve)
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 03:41:35 GMT
Hello;

FWIW, I have looked at i126669 and Coverity confirms there is a bug there.

CID 440168 (#1 of 1): Dereference after null check (FORWARD_NULL)9.
var_deref_model: Passing null pointer "&pProfile->m_AccessLock" to
function "pthread_mutex_unlock(pthread_mutex_t *)", which dereferences it.

I suggest taking pthread_mutex_unlock outside the "if".

I am attaching a patch: CC'd to orcmid jic the list rejects it.

Of course it needs testing and you have to check the windows code too.

Pedro.