openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Don Lewis <truck...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Committer: Don Lewis (truckman)
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 00:26:57 GMT
On 13 Dec, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> [BCC AOO PMC]
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache OpenOffice is pleased to
> announced that Don Lewis has accepted and taken the ID truckman.
>
> A warm welcome to Don Lewis.
>
> Regards,
>
>  Dennis Hamilton, on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC

Thanks!

By way of introduction, I've been working with various flavors of Unix
since the early 1980's.  I started working with open source software in
the mid to late 1980's and contributed code to BIND, INN, and trn, as
well as a few other odds and ends.  I started using FreeBSD in the early
1990's, became a src committer in 1998, and got my ports commit bit
early last year. I made my first contribution to the FreeBSD openoffice
port in 2003 and picked up the pace in 2012.

In terms of contributing to OpenOffice, my interests are upstreaming
patches from the FreeBSD port as appropriate, fixing bugs, and general
housekeeping.