openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Can we add the value "N/A" to the Target Milestone field
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 23:29:41 GMT

[orcmid]

When the issue has been lingering without movement, I think WONTFIX is an important signal.
 If that is taken to be too harsh, NO_RESOURCES (or NEED_RESOURCES) might be another way when
it is a resource issue and not a disagreement about the importance of a fix.  It gives people
something to search on in looking for possible activities.