openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: apache testing volunteer
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 19:30:56 GMT
Yes,

Rashida can subscribe to qa@, issues@, and create an account on the bugzilla at <https://bz.apache.org/ooo/>.

It is valuable to have external testing for confirmation and narrowing in, with the reporter
and others, on the actual issue condition.  In this case it will also be important to become
familiar with the product.

When we have a prospective release candidate, there can be testing against a new build to
see if a reproducible failure has been cured or not, and there are no obvious regressions.

Kay Schenk can point to materials on QA activities.  (We could use help updating and expanding
these too, especially on how we work through the bugzilla stages and are encouraging of user
participation.)

 - Dennis