openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From CascioGeorge <GeorgeCas...@colliergov.net>
Subject MLA Format for students
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 13:56:08 GMT
To whom it may concern,

I just wanted to throw out an idea. It would be nice to have a MLA format feature for students
that is a one or two click setup. It's really easy to make a mistake setting up MLA and to
then have a paper rejected for formatting errors rather than content. That's it, just a thought.

Sincerely.

George Cascio, CSM
Supervisor, Utilities Education & Compliance
FACE Level I, II, III Certified
(239) 252-5543

Please take a minute to complete our survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VZ9HLMW

Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address
released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.
Instead, contact this office by telephone or in writing.