openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Java Bootstrap Connector via Maven
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 22:13:30 GMT
On 12/02/2016 Carl Marcum wrote:
> I have the release candidate staged in the Apache Nexus repository [1]
> that includes a separate source and javadoc jar all pgp signed by myself.

+1 for releasing it.

Note that I had to try multiple times, so to the benefit of others I
will say that it worked with Groovy version 2.4.4 and Java 8 (not with
Groovy 1.8.x and Java 7).

That said, I don't really think we should treat "devtools" releases as
"real" releases since artifacts get, of course, much less attention. As
others wrote, it will be good to align when we release 4.2.0 and this
will fix it with no need for further discussions on the matter.

Regards,
   Andrea.