openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildbots update
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 22:47:34 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
> On 02/13/2016 11:45 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> it seems that buildbots are having issues with network in general
> Do we have any additional news on the download failures specifically
> from the buildbots to SourceForge downloads?

Why SourceForge? Look at
https://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux64-nightly/builds/243/steps/retry%20bootstrap/logs/stdio
to see that ALL downloads in ./bootstrap are failing; sure, most of them
are from SourceForge, but this is irrelevant, since downloads from
Mozilla and other sources are failing too.

The problem is most likely on the buildbot side. For some reason, be it
a full disk or a firewall restriction, it can't download stuff, and this
should be checked with someone who has shell access to that machine.

> The following, failed from buildbot, were OK with my test script

I confirm I've run ./boostrap without any problems too last weekend.
Again, the problem is on the buildbots and not elsewhere.

Regards,
   Andrea.